Nest (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that offers a very high functionality in the world of home automation, as you can link multiple devices in your home, to have remote control of the same, with just one button.
Thanks to Nest, you can program the home heating before you arrive, so you can have your home warm when you arrive, put the washing machine if you forgot to put it or control any corner of your home to have everything under control with a direct and instant supervision.
With Nest for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Schedule the different appliances in your home and save time and energy
- Check the energy consumed
- Modify the schedule of your devices as you wish
- Receive extreme temperature alerts
- Alert your devices on and off
- Activate and deactivate the alarm when you need
- Receive notifications if the alarm goes off or if you forget to set it when you leave home
- Record content and store it in the cloud
- Picture resolution in 1080p HD
- Controls past recorded images from 3 hours ago
- Compatibility with audio devices
- Support of audio devices
- Record 24 hours and view whenever you want
How to install Nest for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Nest is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as an administrator.
- Download the latest version of Nest from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Nest application with all its functionalities from your PC.