365scores (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that allows us to be updated to the latest sports news at any time. Enjoy the most relevant news of your favorite team instantly, follow live matches and consult the best statistics of the sports scene.
One of the things that sets 365scores apart from the rest is that it covers more than 10 different sports. It is not only focused on soccer, but also has the same features for other sports such as: basketball, tennis, rugby, field hockey and many more.
With 365scoresfor PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Live results
- The most complete statistics, with greater depth in the analysis of the game
- More than 2,000 competitions
- Different sports such as: Rugby, basketball, handball, field hockey, American soccer, tennis, soccer, cricket, baseball and volleyball
- Select your favorite teams and receive alerts to stay up to date with the latest news
- You also have the option to choose competitions to stay on top of any news
How to install 365scores for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since 365scores is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of 365scores from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the 365scores application with all its features from your PC.