Acapella Maker is a generic tool for making videos and also allows you to design them. It is mainly oriented to the creation of videos with music, so it will allow you to combine video and audio in the best possible way.
As we mentioned, it is a platform that allows video editing through numerous templates that will allow us to communicate a visual and sound idea when recording sound and filming different shots that we can then combine with a little post-production to achieve an audiovisual piece.
How to install Acapella Maker for PC (Windows 7, 8 y 10)
Since Acapella Maker is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Acapella Maker from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Acapella Maker application with all its features from your PC.