Alfred Camera (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that will allow us to improve the security of our home, our office or the place where we install a mobile device, if possible an old terminal that we do not use, to have greater control of the site we want to protect in a safe and effective way.
Alfred Camera is also a perfect app if we want to monitor our young children about what they are doing while studying or if our baby is sleeping and wakes up and be able to control without having to enter the room to disturb them.
With Alfred Camera for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app. We will only have to download the application, get a digital device that allows us to record and that we can leave fixed in one place, and we can start using it and enjoy all the comforts it offers.
At no time will we have to buy an auxiliary camera to use the app with total guarantee, although it is advisable, since it depends on which surveillance cameras can offer us a 360º vision that would provide us with a greater field of vision and a greater control of the space, which would make it impossible to do it with a mobile device.
Functions and features:
- Live transmission 24 hours a day
- Motion detector, it will send us an alarm at the moment if we configure it when the camera detects any movement
- Unlimited space and cloud storage
- Low visibility filter, to reinforce security in a dimmer environment
- Walkie-Talkie mode, you can interact with whoever is in the place where you are recording, thanks to the compatibility with audio devices
- A sound device can be configured as a siren, to deter intruders
- Customized interface, very easy to handle
- Totally free of charge
- Multiple cameras can be connected and displayed at the same time
- Zoom mode and 360º in the cameras that so predispose
- Registration via Gmail
- Recorded videos can be downloaded
- Good image quality
How to install Alfred Camera for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Alfred Camera is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Alfred Camera from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get Alfred Camera app with all its functionalities from your PC.