Amazon Photos (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that allows us to organize our photos, photo albums and videos in a safe and simple way. We will be able to create backups to free up space needed on our device, with the ease of having it at our disposal at any time and from different devices.
For users who have an Amazon account, this is undoubtedly a very positive application that offers many guarantees when it comes to locating our multimedia files. You can get your best photos and videos in a much faster way and without the worry of losing them. Amazon Photos has many functions very similar to any other application in which we can save documents in the cloud.
With Amazon fotosfor PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Save photos and videos automatically
- Create your backup to free up memory on your device
- Share your photos, videos and albums via email, SMS or other applications
- Upload, view and share your multimedia documents directly from your phone
- Access your photos from any device, be it PC, tablet or phone
- Share photos and storage with up to 5 family members or friends
- Well organized by date, albums or the criteria you choose
- Filter your photos or videos by date, type and other criteria for a more efficient search
- Reminder of photos from a day like today in the last few years
- Unlimited photo storage
- Storages up to 5 GB for videos with Prime
How to install Amazon Photos for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Amazon photos is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Amazon Photos from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Amazon Photos application with all its features from your PC.