AndroDumpper is an application developed by Osama Abukmail and available for free for Android devices. With this tool you can easily connect to WPS enabled wifi networks using some already implemented hacking algorithms. This is a fantastic application with incredible utility for all types of devices.
As we mentioned AndroDumpper is an application designed to work with the WPS Connect tool, allowing the access points of wifi routers to allow the use of said wifi on your PC or device. In addition, the tool includes a section and tests where the possibility of obtaining networks with vulnerabilities is provided, allowing us to have alternative networks to install.
How to install AndroDumpper for PC (Windows 7, 8 y 10)
Since AndroDumpper is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of AndroDumpper from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the AndroDumpper application with all its features from your PC.