Arlo app (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that consists of a video surveillance system that was a pioneer in providing a wireless security system 4K UHD wireless and weatherproof UHD. It is a very complete application in the world of protection, equipped with a very easy to use interface, available to any user to benefit from the best security guarantees in their work or home environment.
With Arlo app for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app. Unlike other video surveillance applications that offer to be able to use a mobile device to act as a camera, with Arlo app you must accompany it with its own surveillance camera for the app to work properly and you can enjoy all its advantages and take advantage of all the functionality in the field of security.
Functions and features:
- Wireless and resistant to different adverse weather conditions
- Good image quality
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Live video streaming
- Playback recorded clips, they are stored in the cloud
- Receive notifications on your device in case of any anomalies
- Compatible with smart home assistants such as: Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings, and IFTT.
- 2 months free service, then you have to pay
- Activate and deactivate the monitoring service
How to install Arlo app for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Arlo app is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Arlo app from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Arlo app application with all its functionalities from your PC.