Bandlab (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that offers us the possibility to compose our own music and share it with other users of the platform. With Bandlab for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app.
In addition, it offers us the possibility of being remunerated with our own music and live from it without having to make an initial financial investment, we only need to download the application Bandlab for PC and we can get started in the world of music production with all the comforts and facilities it provides us.
In this application we have multiple functions and features to develop our music career independently, in which mainly stand out:
- Free: it has no trial period, you only need to download it.
- Easy to use: Thanks to a friendly and intuitive interface.
- Compatibility with voice, video and image assistant.
- Compatibility with different devices
- Compose, record, mix, master our audio in a professional way.
- Allows you to record also your own instruments and combine them with different effects and sounds
- 12-channel editor for creating different mixes
- Share your music with your followers and with other artists
- We can save and/or download files.
- It offers us the possibility to search for users with similar tastes to complement us musically
- Multiple musical styles, but mainly oriented towards the world of Hip Hop, pop, electronic and R&B.
How to install Bandlab for PC (Windows)
Since Bandlab is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download & install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Bandlab from these two Drive and Mega links, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you wish to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Bandlab application with all its features from your PC.