Blink (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that allows us to control our home or business in a simple and immediate way, with a multisystem control where we can have a record at the time of several surveillance devices from our PC. You only have to download the application and configure your Blink smart cameras to be linked.
Blink offers compatibility with different cameras, whether outdoor, indoor, mini and XT2. If you want to improve the security of your home or business, this is undoubtedly one of the most popular alternatives for users who want to have their command centers under control.
With Blink for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to that of the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Control several cameras at the same time
- Works with Alexa
- Compatible with voice commands
- Play back recorded clips
- Show live what’s happening under the surveillance cameras
- Receive motion alerts
- See the video of your camera
- Perfect image quality
- Night vision mode
- Activate and deactivate cameras with a single button
- Simultaneous camera control
- Handsfree function with Alexa
- Record the moments that you want and take screenshots
How to install Blink for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Blink is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Blink from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Blink application with all its functionalities from your PC.