BlueStacks 5 is known for being a very competent Android emulator for PC, which allows us to emulate all kinds of Android mobile apps and games from our Windows. Downloading this emulator and making use of it on our PC is totally free, which is also a great advantage.
This emulator is constantly updating improvements and we are already on the fifth version, which encourages many mobile games are also consumed from PC by using the emulator BlueStacks 5. This last is largely because most “competitive multiplayer” games (such as Free Fire) are more comfortable to play from PC, even giving a notable advantage over Android players.
Although there are apps and games that are designed specifically for mobile and, therefore, are not entirely comfortable once they are transferred to PC use, the truth is that many others are not at all resented by the change of platform, even giving them a plus of quality and comfort to be able to run the app or game on a larger screen and with a better resolution. In addition we can enjoy many other highly beneficial and favorable features such as: ECO mode, change the configuration of buttons or apply multiple instances at once, action that from the mobile we would be impossible to perform.
How to use Android applications and games on PC
BlueStacks BlueStacks 5 is designed to facilitate the process for its users, so that installing Android applications and games on BlueStacks is as easy as pie. All you have to do is download and install it on your PC to have access to all its features.
BlueStacks 5 offers us 2 different options when downloading game or apps for our PC:
- Download the game or app in APK format and from the emulator itself install the file.
- Download the game or app through the game store (AppStore)
The installation process is similar to any other program for PC, once installed the program only have to link our Google account as we do in different programs and apps for our mobile devices, so we can take advantage of all the benefits that this emulator contains. The BlueStacks 5 itself has a Play Store incorporated, identical to those of our mobiles, hence we have to link our Google account if we want to exploit in our PC all the virtues that this emulator has.
Important features of BlueStacks 5 for PC
The new version that offers us the BlueStacks 5 emulator has a superior performance, obviously, to previous versions in which we can highlight:
- Option to create more instances
- Intuitive interface and very showy
- Application launching in the AppStore faster
- Occupies up to 40% less RAM when playing in single instance
- Occupies up to 50% less RAM when playing in several instances
- Has an improved engine for a higher and smoother FPS
- Up to 87% less CPU usage
- Up to 97% less GPU utilization
How to download BlueStacks 5 for PC Windows 7, 8 and 10
Being free, this Android emulator for PC can be downloaded easily and without any problem from the official website (we leave you the link here below). As we have already mentioned above, we are already on version 5 of the emulator, which has been in development for years and increasingly hosts a much larger player base.
Enlace – Download
How to install APKs on BlueStacks 5 [step by step GUIDE]
BlueStacks not only allows us to acquire applications from its included Play Store, but we can also install APKs of all kinds that we download from other means on it. To install an APK file in BlueStacks.
- Download BlueStacks 5 emulator for PC
- Install and open BlueStacks 5 as an administrator
- Once inside the BlueStacks 5 emulator, go to the toolbar on the right side
- We will give the tab, Install APK
- We will look for the APK file that we want to install in BlueStacks.
- Wait for the BlueStacks 5 emulator to install it.
- We can now enjoy our application or game (Remember to act as administrator on your PC, if you do not want to have failures in the installation)
BlueStacks 5 – What’s New, Tips & Advice & Tips
As we can see, BlueStacks BlueStacks 5 for PC has many new features and advantages over previous versions as far as the properties of our PC is concerned. On the other hand, we also have many benefits in the field of gameplay of the same in which we can highlight:
> You can use a Gamepad, just connect our controller and enjoy the experience in a more comfortable way
> Edit the configuration of the controls and scripts, to handle the buttons at our whim and comfort, since from one game to another the controls may vary, and it can be a problem to get used to other totally different controls
> Different performance modes, in the settings tab we can modify different aspects with which we will optimize the resources of our PC to the maximum and improve the performance of our games
> Multiple Instance Manager, allows us to play several games and/or use several accounts at the same time among other things
> Huge library of games and apps, in which we can enjoy more than 200 million applications between games and apps
> Search for them in a more efficient way thanks to the Game center option, which sorts and classifies content based on genres, categories, rating, popularity, new releases and even recommendations based on our previous downloads and/or searches
> It has an ECO mode that will allow us to perform multiple tasks in a more competent way by significantly reducing the resources consumed by its instances
> Memory Trim, gives us a performance improvement and reduces the memory that BlueStacks uses on our PC
> Simple and intuitive configuration menu
Minimum and recommended BlueStacks 5 requirements and important aspects to take into account
In order to install and use the emulator, our PC must meet minimum recommended requirements such as:
- The Operating System must be Microsoft Windows 7 or higher
- The processor must be Intel or AMD
- The RAM memory of our PC must have at least 4GB (having 4GB or more of space on your disk does not replace the RAM, they are 2 different things)
- On the hard disk you need a minimum of 5GB of free space to be able to install it
- Have the updated graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor
- Act as administrator on your PC (once downloaded, right click on the emulator icon –> properties –> compatibility –> configuration –> run program as administrator) This requirement is very important to carry it out, otherwise we will have problems when downloading games or apps and we will think that it does not work.
On the other hand, if we want to have a much superior gaming experience than normal, our PC must meet other important requirements such as:
- The Operating System must be Microsoft Windows 10
- The processor must be Intel or AMD Multi-Core with single-threaded benchmark score >1000
- The Intel/Nvidia/ATI graphics card, with integrated or discrete driver with benchmark score >=750
- The virtualization must beenabled on the PC
- Memory RAM of 8GB or more
- Up-to-date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor
- Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: SSD (or Fusion / Hybrid drives)
- You can install BlueStacks 5 even if you have a virtual machine such as Microsoft Virtual PC, VMWare Workstation or Oracle Virtualbox, installed on the same PC (note that it may have some performance issues)