BYUtv (Android & iOS) is a mobile application with which you can get an online TV service and totally free of the best content of series, movies and sports across the American landscape. We just have to download this app for PC to get all these benefits and spend our relaxing time at home in a more entertaining way.
With BYUtv for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to that of the mobile app. If we like to be hooked to the big screen and enjoy the news but from the comfort of our sofa, BYUtv is the app we should download to take advantage of all this type of content.
Functions and features:
- Ample audiovisual content, personalized and categorized
- HD image quality
- Create list of favorites
- Recommendations based on our views
- Live or on-demand streaming
- Focused on North American audiences
- Option of subtitles and different audio languages
How to install BYUtv for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since BYUtv is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of BYUtv from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you will be able to get the BYUtv application with all its features from your PC.