Calice32 is a NeoGeo Emulator for Computer, so it will allow us to play NeoGeo games on our PC completely free of charge. The main feature to highlight in Calice32 emulator is that it receives constant updates, so it improves possible bugs or failures. It is an emulator compatible with most NeoGeo, Capcom and Sega System games.
Download Calice32 Free for your Computer
To download Calice32for PC you should follow the instructions below:
- Download the file from the button above
- In case you are asked for confirmation, confirm the download of unknown origin.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- If the downloaded file is in .zip or .rar format we will have to unzip it.
- Once we have unzipped the contents, we look for an .exe file (the installer) in the folder.
- Execute the .exe file.
- Follow the installation instructions.
How to install Calice32?
To install Calice32 on your computer you will have to follow the indications that we leave you below:
- Once the installation file has been executed, follow the instructions of the installer.
- Select the option to create a shortcut, so you can run the emulator from the desktop.
- Once the installation is finished, you can go to the desktop and click on the corresponding icon to enjoy Calice32.
- To start having fun you just have to add the downloaded games drag the files in ROM format to the emulator folder.
Downloading and Installing games in Calice32
The vast majority of emulators are just that: an emulator. To put a comparison is how when you buy a console, you simply have the device in question. However to play both on a console, as in an emulator we also need the games. To do this we will have to get what is known as ROMs (is the format of the games for Emulators) that really come to be the original games of each console. In this case, the NeoGeo is a compatible format and executable by the emulator. Once we have these files we will only have to run the emulator, and in the toolbar look for an option that puts open file or open ROM.