Canvas Student (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that allows us to better organize our studies and be able to access all the material of them without having it physically with us. With Canvas Student for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app.
In addition, it allows us the option to have tutorials with our teachers and to have the classes recorded in case we have not been able to attend or if we have missed any important detail in them. A very important aspect to take into account when using Canvas Student is that the teacher or the center upload all the material to the platform in order to give access to it and enjoy its functionality.
In this application we have plenty of functions and features to keep better control of our studies, in which mainly stand out:
- Send and receive notifications: either as a group or individually, it has a message section where we can solve all our doubts
- Visualization of recorded classes or through links to attend live classes
- Discussion forums: allows us to discuss with classmates and/or teachers about specific aspects
- Complete material of different subjects in PDF formats, extension of material with additional videos through links
- It has acalendar that allows a better organization and reminds us of important dates
- Organized by subjects for greater convenience
- Viewing grades and complementary activities
How to install Canvas Student for PC (Windows)
Since Canvas Student is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks in Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Canvas Student from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Canvas Student application with all its functionalities from your PC.