Chegg Study (Android & iOS) is a mobile app that offers you a very comprehensive educational support with which you can get a personalized help in every possible aspect, be it problems, homework, or even exams. It is a very useful tool in which more and more users use it in order to have a better grade at the end of the course.
With Chegg Studyfor PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app. Like most educational apps, it began to succeed in the wake of the pandemic, but since then, even resuming classes in face-to-face ways, Chegg Study remains a good tool to give you extra support in your classes and homework, to face your exams in a more complete and adequate way.
Functions and features:
- Wide library of textbook solutions for various subjects
- Help in 80 subjects and more than 100 courses
- Technical support 24h. Detailed response in less than 30′
- Support for all your needs
- Create and study your own flashcards
- 500 million flashcards in the library to find personalized flashcards
- Paid monthly subscription
How to install Chegg Study for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Chegg Study is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Chegg Study from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Chegg Study application with all its features from your PC.