Click2Map (Android & iOS) is a very intuitive mobile application, even if we haven’t been too much in the cartographic world, which allows us to create custom maps with our own points of interest to which we can copy texts, images and even videos to facilitate a more advanced and orderly cartographic search to not neglect even the smallest detail of everything we need when we make a trip or plan a route.
With Click2Map for PC we will be able to take advantage of all the advantages that this application offers from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to that of the app for mobile but with a better visualization and projection of the same one being a cartographic application.
Among the main functions of this application we find:
- Create and manage a map with different points of interest.
- Creation of lines and perimeters that delimit a specific area of the map.
- Creation of different points of interest by adding texts, images and/or videos to them.
- Creation of different points of interest in situ, that is to say, using directly the coordinates of the place where we are.
- Creation of different points of interest without the need to be on site, placing them manually.
- Access to the creation, modification and/or deletion of any point without the need to be connected to the internet.
- Creation and visualization by different groups of people to share common points of interest.
- It has customized icons for a better visualization and organization of our map.
- Features timer mode, which benefits the generation of points and markers automatically when you are on the move
- It can be linked with GPS to access the map with the actual location at the time we want
- Maps can be saved as a file on the PC and can be used at any time you want
- You can use and view maps saved as an archive even if they have been previously deleted.
- You can download the maps and publish them on your website
- Customized marker templates can be created, to work faster and more efficiently
- Organization of different groups by categories to simplify navigation within the map
How to install Click2Map for PC (Windows)
Since Click2Map is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use a PC emulator that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Click2Map from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link 1 and link 2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you can get the Click2Map application with all its features from your PC.