We present you the CM Browser from the well-known developers Cheetah Mobile. This popular browser was created primarily for smartphones, but following the steps explained in this post you can enjoy all its features from your PC.
One of the main features that has made this browser so popular is its low weight compared to other common browsers. For example, the files of general browsers such as Google Chrome or Mozilla are usually around 30-40 MB, while this fantastic browser only occupies an impressive 5.4MB. In addition, its interface is intuitive and easy to use for users who have already used Google Chrome as there are certain elements that these two browsers share.
On the other hand, its design and visual style brings a breath of fresh air compared to the classic window systems we know. For example, it allows a large number of themes to choose from to customize it to your liking completely. Finally, we can highlight that in addition to all these features, using it at full performance also has a significant RAM memory saving, since it does not occupy more than 200 MB (a figure that most browsers would easily exceed).
How to install CM Browser for PC (Windows)
Since CM Browser is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of CM Browser from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the CM Browser application with all its features from your PC.