Daily Diary (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that we can also use on our PC, where we can take advantage of better performance and improved functionality. It is a personal and fully customized diary, in it we can record any kind of relevant annotation of our private life.
It is also totally free and confidential, so that no one can gossip without our permission what we write in it, as it has a security code to access it. To use all its functions with total comfort we only need to download Daily Diary app on our PC, thanks to the different links that we show you at the end of our post.
With Daily Diary for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to that of the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Totally free and confidential
- Customized to our taste
- Different themes, template and icons to complete our design
- Supports text, images, videos, stickers, labels, location, weather and daily mood
- Access via security passwords
- Compatible with any device
- Different view modes
- Built-in calendar
How to install Daily Diary for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Daily Diary is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Daily Diary from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you can get the Daily Diary app with all its features from your PC.