DoorDash (Android & iOS) is a mobile app that we can use in the same way with the same features from our PC. It is a food delivery service that offers us the largest selection of your favorite local and national restaurants, covering more than 4000 different cities in the US, Canada and Australia. It has more than 50 million users who are already taking advantage of its benefits and enjoying a fast and efficient food service.
To do this we only need to download DoorDash app on our PC, thanks to the links we provide at the end of our post. It has a contactless delivery option, as a result of the pandemic that has affected us worldwide, more options have been implemented to avoid as far as possible contact with strangers, thus ensuring greater safety in our health. The delivery person will drop off the food at an agreed point and you will be notified when you are there, hand delivery as usual is also still available.
With DoorDash for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to that of the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
- More than 300,000 locations linked to DoorDash
- Availability in more than 4,000 cities in the US, Canada and Australia
- Possibility of contactless delivery at an agreed point
- Real-time order tracking
- Schedules deliveries for when the user needs them
- Promotions and discounts to users, updated on a weekly basis
- No minimum order limit
- 100% secure payments, credit card or Apple Pay
How to install DoorDash for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since DoorDash is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Baixar e instalar BlueStacks on Windows.
- Abrir BlueStacks as administrator.
- Baixar the latest version of DoorDash from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you will be able to get the DoorDash application with all its functionalities from your PC.