In this post we will explain how to download Dragons Feel for PC for free. This time we bring you an adaptation for PC of the well-known application Dragons Feel, this application is used to play videos in various formats on our device, mainly its main feature is to be able to play live content.
As we indicated, Dragons Feel is mainly a video and audio player that is also compatible with most formats currently available. Its main function is to play videos from the internet, such as videos stored on the device itself and of course it supports m3u and w3u lists, which are used to broadcast live streaming content, which makes this application a more than reasonable option for many users.
How to install Dragons Feel for PC (Windows 7, 8 y 10)
Since Dragons Feel is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Dragons Feel from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Dragons Feel application with all its features from your PC.