DU Recorder (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that allows us to record everything that happens on the screen of our device. With DU Recorder for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app. In addition, it offers us other complementary tools to the screen recordings to be able to take advantage of everything we need, such as transmitting live everything that happens on our screen.
Among the most outstanding features of this application we have:
- Free: without any cost to download it.
- HD video quality: It has different configurations in terms of image resolution.
- Easy to use: thanks to the attractive and intuitive interface, using this application will be very easy.
- Full or partial screen recording
- Frame rate can be set with 60fps recording support.
- Image assistant support: both the camera and webcam can be activated to record our reaction to what is happening on the screen.
- Live broadcasting: You can broadcast live what is happening on your screen on different platforms such as YouTube, Twitch, Facebook etc…
- Compatibility with other apps
- Video and/or image editing tools: possibility to edit any content, including creating GIFs with it.
- WI-FI transfer
- Compatibility with voice assistant: allows us to record audio while we are recording the screen.
- It allows us the option to record with timer for the most insecure who do not want other content to be seen through their screen.
- Privacy and exclusivity: it has the option to record with custom watermarks, to prevent them from using our images/videos for other purposes.
- Option to add advertising content
How to install DU Recorder for PC (Windows)
Since DU Recorder is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of DU Recorder from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you can get the DU Recorder application with all its features from your PC.