Duolingo is an application for Android and PC that will allow you to improve your language skills, including a large selection of different languages to choose from. Despite being intended for use on Android, Duolingo for PC is also available using its official website.
How to use Duolingo for PC Windows 7, 8 and 10 and download
Although it is possible to download Duolingo for PC (later we will show you how), the most recommended if you want to use this application from PC is that you do it using its Web version. It is very well done and you could even say that it is more comfortable than the mobile application itself, especially for those users who mostly use the PC.
To start using Duolingo for PC it will be as simple as accessing its web page and creating an account on it. In the process of creating the account we will be able to choose the language we want to learn, how we want to learn it and how much time we are going to dedicate to it on a daily basis. In addition, we will go through a level test that will allow us to determine what our level of English is, so that we can skip lessons that we have already learned previously.
How to install Duolingo for PC (Windows 7, 8 y 10)
Since Duolingo is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Duolingo from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Duolingo application with all its features from your PC.