eHub (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that is used as a work organizer with many guarantees of success, it is increasingly used by large and small companies in construction and security services, to create a more productive work system and to have at hand all the important information at any time and at any time.
If you want your company to have a better organization and you are looking for all workers to be communicated in any work aspect in a more comfortable and efficient way, you are in the right place to start changing your habits and be more productive. To access this application the company must first obtain a license and you must download eHub app from the links provided at the end of the post.
With eHubfor PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Consult your schedules and those of your colleagues to make shift changes
- Consult and request your vacations and/or leaves of absence
- Access the calendar, schedule or consult meetings and add notes about them
- Check your in and out schedules, record overtime
- Check payrolls or invoices
- Surveys and other paperwork that remains in storage
- Electronic signature option
- Record or consult quotations, invoices, applications and other important work files
- Specific communication tools such as video calls or text messages
- Compatibility with any device
How to install eHub for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since eHub is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of eHub from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the eHub application with all its features from your PC.