Evernote (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that specializes in organizing notes or tasks that arise throughout the day and our daily lives. This excellent application, makes it easy for us to synchronize multiple devices to be able to gather all our thoughts and needs at the moment, without anything escaping us.
One of the things that makes Evernote different from other applications, is that it is compatible with any type of document, you can save links to web pages for later viewing, voice notes, drawings, images, screenshots, pdf files, etc…
With Evernotefor PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to that of the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Write and compile any type of document at any time
- Use your camera to scan the documents you need
- Add all types of content regardless of format
- Manage the tasks you assign
- Create calendars and set dates and reminders to make things easier at all times
- Connect Evernote with your Google Calendar to link your schedule to your notes and tasks
- Well-designed home panel
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Start saving your tasks on one device and continue on another without losing any ideas along the way
- Share documents, create work meetings and set up a calendar
- Access without an internet connection
- Unlimited number of devices
- 10GB of new uploads every month
How to install Evernote for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Evernote is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Evernote from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Evernote application with all its features from your PC.