Ex360e is an XBOX 360 Emulator for Computer, so it will allow us to play XBOX 360 games on our PC completely free of charge. It is an emulator that stands out for its functionality, as it is quite simple, but performs the necessary functions correctly, it is also one of the most reliable emulators available, as it is common that sometimes we have a bug when playing on an emulator and according to thousands of users Ex360e hardly has this problem.
Download Ex360e Free for your PC
To download Ex360e for PC you must follow the instructions below:
- Download the file from the button above.
- In case you are asked for confirmation, confirm the download of unknown origin.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- If the downloaded file is in .zip or .rar format, you will have to unzip it.
- Once we have unzipped the contents, we look for an .exe file (the installer) in the folder.
- Run the .exe file.
- We will follow the installation instructions.
How to install Ex360e Emulator?
To install Ex360e on your computer you will have to follow the instructions below:
- Before proceeding with the installation we will make sure that we are running the process on a compatible operating system.
- Once the installation file has been executed, follow the instructions of the installer.
- Select the option to create a shortcut, so you can run the emulator from the desktop.
- Once the installation is finished, you can go to the desktop and click on the corresponding icon to enjoy Ex360e.
Downloading and Installing Games in Ex360e Emulator
The vast majority of emulators are just that: an emulator. To put a comparison is like when you buy a console, you simply have the device in question. However, to play on a console, as well as on an emulator, we also need the games. To do this we will have to get what is known as ROMs (is the format of the games for Emulators) that really come to be the original games of each console, in this case of the XBOX 360 is a format compatible and executable by the emulator. Once we have these files we will only have to run the emulator, and in the toolbar look for an option that puts open file or open ROM.