EZMira (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that we can use in the same way and taking advantage of its maximum performance from our PC. It is an application with which you can stream videos from different platforms or applications to view it on a larger screen, it is perfect for when we want to watch a movie or a series, and the platform where we want to get that video does not include the option to broadcast on TV.
Technologies are gradually reaching all platforms, but thanks to this excellent application, those places where we did not have that option will no longer be a problem. To do this, we only need to download EZMira app on our PC through the links that we show you at the end of our post.
With EZMira for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Interface with simple design and easy to handle
- Compatible with any device
- Compatible with MiraScreen and AnyCast WiFi display receivers
- Broadcast any type of content, series, movies, video games, TV etc…
- Easy setup using bluetooth or by scanning QR code
- Supports video transfer from any platform or application
- One-click screen mirroring with Smart View or MiraCast
- HD content resolution
- Supports multiple languages
How to install EZMira for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since EZMira is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of EZMira from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the EZMira application with all its features from your PC.