FaceApp is one of the photo editing and photo applications that have become more famous in recent years. Specifically, this fantastic application manages to edit photos and videos with artificial intelligence so that you can get these files on your mobile device. Fortunately, thanks to this tutorial you will be able to download this app also for PC.
With FaceApp you have at your disposal a large number of backgrounds, filters and effects (in addition to the classic editing tools). With this variety of tools you will be able to modify the photos and videos that interest you in a simple and above all very realistic way, with a simple touch. It is no longer necessary to spend hours editing in Photoshop or other applications since this intelligent software will do it for you almost automatically.
How to install FaceApp for PC (Windows 7, 8 y 10)
Since FaceApp is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of FaceApp from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the FaceApp application with all its features from your PC.