FileLinked (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that allows the transmission of multiple documents between users, whether photos, videos, music, etc.. With this Amazon tool you can share all kinds of files.
With FileLinked for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining a service identical to that of the mobile app. This is the application previously known as DoridAdmin dome and that in addition to serving as a means to share files also serves as an upload element for Amazon. In order to access documents, files or photos, it is enough to enter the code that the application has encoded, once you enter the key you can access the files uploaded by a third party.
Functions and features FileLinked:
- Simple to operate.
- Good platform for file transfer,
- Features sorted in one place.
- You will be able to control over the files.
- File transformation in one step.
How to install FileLinked for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since FileLinked is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of FileLinked from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file that you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you will be able to get the FileLinked application with all its functionalities from your PC.