We bring you a new download tutorial for PC, in this case it is about the FlipaClip application. FlipaClip is a drawing tool that will allow you to represent your best creations on the screen of your terminal in a simple, very fast and above all comfortable way. Thanks to these simple steps that we explain below you will be able to enjoy this fantastic application.
With FlipaClip we will have at our disposal a completely blank screen where we can draw and capture our greatest imaginations. Thanks to its simple and well-designed software you can use all kinds of strokes and colors to carry out your ideas without limitations. If you are learning to draw, if you make designs, sketches or even vignettes you will never lose the opportunity to save an idea since you will be able to work on it with this tool and its simple and intuitive functions that will take you to the result you expect.
How to install FlipaClip for PC (Windows)
Since FlipaClip is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of FlipaClip from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the FlipaClip application with all its features from your PC.