Garmin Connect (Android & iOS) is a mobile application in which we can control and review all our sports training, from the daily steps we walk, if we go running, swimming or cycling. In addition to controlling our workouts, we can also control our rest, our heart rate and a lot more options that we will detail below.
To use this application we must have a Garmin smart device, such as a watch or a bracelet, and link the device to our PC. Once we have fulfilled this more than obvious requirement, we must download Garmin Connect app and we will be able to visualize from our PC all the data about our exercise and other complementary information regarding our health.
With Garmin Connect for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to that of the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Check your health data such as heart rate, pulsations, etc… on a daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly basis
- Check your sleep data, hours of deep sleep, hours of light sleep, time at which we go to bed and wake up
- Evaluate your sleep quality thanks to its graphical statistics
- Analyze your sporting activities and set yourself new goals
- Compatible with GPS to display your routes
- Synchronize with your GPS
- Synchronize with other similar apps such as MyFitnessPal and Strava
- Earn medals for your accomplishments
- Compare your performance with other app users
- Get support for your Garmin devices and their features
- Check your personal records and share with your friends
How to install Garmin Connect for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Garmin Connect is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Garmin Connect from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Garmin Connect application with all its functionalities from your PC.