GetThemAll (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that allows us to download any file (whether photo, video PDF etc …) from the internet thanks to its integrated browser in a more convenient and efficient way. With GetThemAll for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app.
In addition, it offers us the possibility of saving all our downloaded files in the cloud, without fearing for their loss. It is a very simple application to use and that any user will know how to get the most out of it once you start tracking it, thanks to the intuitive interface it has.
In this application we have plenty of functions and features to download files in a more optimal way in which mainly stand out:
- Fast and efficient download manager
- Download transfer automatically to PC or cloud storage service
- Filter detection of specific items can be applied, which gives us a faster
- Option to download in the background and continue working without wasting time
- Downloading files in all types of formats
- Cloud storage
- Free and easy to use
How to install GetThemAll for PC (Windows)
Since GetThemAll is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks in Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of GetThemAll from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the GetThemAll application with all its functionalities from your PC.