HeimLik (Android & iOS) is a totally free mobile application that protects your home through its video surveillance service, its possibilities do not end here, it can also serve as a webcam and keep in touch with friends and family remotely. It consists of a security camera that works via Wi-Fi.
With HeimLink for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining a service identical to that of the mobile app. The “observation” application offers a wide range of possibilities, since as mentioned above it serves both as a security measure and as a social element, since you can capture the best moments of your life, a birthday party, the first steps of your children, etc., all thanks to the fact that the camera makes it possible to record and transmit the recorded images.
HeimLink functions and features:
- Free of charge
- Good rating among users
- Secure application
- Remote consultation
How to install HeimLink for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since HeimLink is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of HeimLink from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you will be able to get the HeimLink application with all its functionalities from your PC.