Ibis Paint X (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that offers us the possibility to draw digitally with all the facilities that this entails and with an infinite number of tools that will allow us to better develop our qualities in the artistic world. With Ibis Paint X for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app.
In addition, Ibis Paint X for PC offers an extensive catalog of material with which to use in our drawings such as: types of canvases, brushes, fonts, filters, screen tones, strokes etc.. It also gives us the option to import images from our gallery and remodel them as we wish, it has a layered design to facilitate the design task.
Another interesting feature of this application is the ability to view the work of other users and learn from how they have developed, this is a positive feedback from which we can get highly benefited in this artistic world.
It is an application that will not leave indifferent to any audience, whether you are an expert in the field or you are learning to make your first drawings. If we have already used some other application in this field, its interface will remind us of other great applications such as Photoshop. If on the other hand we have not yet dabbled in the artistic world, tell you that this application has a simple and intuitive handling with which we will gradually learn the different tools and we will polish our drawing technique.
How to install Ibis Paint X for PC (Windows)
Since Ibis Paint X is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks in Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Ibis Paint X from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Ibis Paint X application with all its functionalities from your PC.