iCMOB (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that is used as video surveillance software, with which we can monitor the images in real time or we can play the recorded clips at the time we want. It is a perfect application to protect our home from unwanted people, watch our children while they sleep or we can also use it to keep an eye on our pets when they are alone at home while we work or we are away from home.
We can also use it to monitor our establishment or small premises, supporting up to 4 different channels on a single screen. To do this we only need to download iCMOB app and link our security cameras in it, so we will get that extra security and protection we are looking for.
With iCMOB for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Easy-to-use interface
- Live viewing or play clips once recorded
- Schedule specific day and times when you want the camera to record and/or store clips
- Playback 4 channels at the same time
- Capture images or recording clips
- Store recordings in the cloud
- Video intercom function
- Remote configuration of the device
- Broadband audio
- Bi-directional audio
- Motion and noise detector
- Supports live video zooming
How to install iCMOB for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since iCMOB is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of iCMOB from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you will be able to get the iCMOB application with all its features from your PC.