Inshot is a video editor that is very easy to use and offers a service with very professional results. With this application you will be able to create high quality content that allows you to use filters, emojis and other options.
It is mainly a tool oriented to profiles that share videos on social networks since the adaptation to the format of each app is very easy to achieve. This allows content creators to easily publish their creations on Facebook, TikTok or Instagram, optimizing their work time.
How to install Inshot for PC (Windows)
Since Inshot is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Inshot from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Inshot application with all its features from your PC.