IPC360 (Android & iOS) is an application for mobile with is often used for video surveillance of our home or our small or large trade. The main feature and that differentiates them from others is that this camera is able to record at an angle of 360 °, which gives us total confidence and security that records everything that happens around the place we want to protect.
For this we need to buy our IPC360 camera to be able to configure and use this application. It has a fairly high performance and most users are very satisfied with their purchase. It is ideal for small establishments and to have covered every corner of our home with a security hard to beat.
With IPC360 for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- The camera uses a wide-angle lens to reproduce the sharpest images possible
- Magnificent HD resolution, even when zoomed in
- Receive alerts on your device before any incident
- Monitoring and reporting
- Simultaneous motion detection
- Live streaming or playback recorded clips later
- Schedule the recording to your liking
- Bi-directional audio
- Panoramatic navigation
How to install IPC360 for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since IPC360 is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of IPC360 from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the IPC360 application with all its features from your PC.