ivms-4500 (Android & iOS) is a free application that guarantees connection to a secure VPN server. This means that you will be able to surf the internet without being tracked by your real IP, but you will do it from other parts of the world. However, ivms-4500 offers high speed data traffic. To enjoy this service you only need to download the ivms-4500 app.
With ivms-4500 for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining a service identical to that of the mobile app. The application will allow us to enjoy the security of our home or establishment provided by a video surveillance device. Rest assured knowing that your space is safe being under the watchful eye of the camera.
Functions and features:
- Android operating system (version 4.0 or higher).
- Encoder over the wireless network.
- Manage images and videos.
- Live video from the built-in DVR.
- Perform PTZ control.
- Sign in to the front-end device via Wi-Fi or 3G.
How to install ivms-4500 for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since ivms-4500 is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of ivms-4500 from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you will be able to get the ivms-4500 application with all its functionalities from your PC.