Jio TV (Android & iOS) is a mobile app that allows you to watch your favorite sporting event, show or movies at any time, whether it’s on the commute, on the way to work, etc. It’s like having the portable TV in our own hands. It is a smartphone application easy and intuitive to use, the only thing you need is to download the application and that the bar also has the Jio TV app.
With Jio TV for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to that of the mobile app. The application will allow us to enjoy the programming of our favorite channels live or deferred and remondar our favorite moments.
Functions and features:
- Totally free for users
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Wide repertoire of channels and movies available
- Multiple languages available (languages including Gujarati, Punjabi, Urdu, Bhojpuri, Assamese, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam and Bengali)
- Supports international, national and regional channels
How to install Jio TV for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Jio TV is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Jio TV from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Jio TV application with all its features from your PC.