JPCSP (Java PSP Emulator) is a PSP emulator for PC, so it will allow us to play PlayStation Portable games on our PC completely free of charge. The main feature to highlight in JPCSP emulator is that it offers the possibility to play more than 600 PSP titles and it is compatible with NVIDIA graphics cards, with which it works especially well. It also offers quality graphics along with periodic improvements, as it is a software that is constantly being updated.
Download JPCSP Free for your Computer
To download JPCSP for PC you will need to follow the instructions below:
- Download the file from the button above
- In case you are asked for confirmation, confirm the download of unknown origin.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- If the downloaded file is in .zip or .rar format we will have to unzip it.
- Once we have unzipped the contents, we look for an .exe file (the installer) in the folder.
- Execute the .exe file.
- Follow the installation instructions.
How to install JPCSP Emulator?
To install JPCSP on your computer you will have to follow the indications that we leave you below:
- Before proceeding with the installation we will make sure that we are running the process on a compatible operating system.
- Once the installation file is executed, we will follow the instructions of the installer.
- Select the option to create a shortcut, so you can run the emulator from the desktop.
- Once the installation is complete, you can go to the desktop and click on the corresponding icon to enjoy JPCSP.
Download and Install games in JPCSP Emulator
The vast majority of emulators come simply being just that: an emulator. To put a comparison is how when you buy a console, you simply have the device in question. However to play both on a console, as in an emulator we also need the games. To do this we will have to get what is known as ROMs (is the format of the games for Emulators) that really come to be the original games of each console, in this case of the PSP is a format compatible and executable by the emulator. Once we have these files we will only have to run the emulator, and in the toolbar look for an option that puts open file or open ROM.