KeyNote (Android & iOS) is a mobile application with which you can get a safe and efficient data protection every time you browse the networks. Nowadays, there are many people who use certain messages or certain web pages to hack us content of great use to them and that are a catastrophe for our interests in most cases.
Well, thanks to this application is over falling into the most common scams, downloading KeyNote app, you will stop worrying about these conditions and you can surf the Internet freely without fear of falling into the trap of hackers and that we steal confidential and private information.
With KeyNote for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Open source transparency, maximum online privacy
- Hide your IP address and change IP address location
- Secure connection to protect our most vulnerable personal data
- Strong encryption
- Auto-switch function to block any data usurpation
- Wide range of web servers and locations in more than 100 countries
- More than 5 million users
How to install KeyNote for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since KeyNote is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of KeyNote from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Keyote application with all its features from your PC.