Kodi (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that works as a free and open source software media player. This means that with Kodi you can enjoy thousands of TV channels and apps, without having any decoder, or contract any subscription service.
So you can enjoy a wide variety of audiovisual content for free, you only need to download the Kodi application and follow the steps for registration. Once you have completed the simple installation steps then you can enjoy the best TV content and other apps at no cost.
With Kodi for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Compatibility with Android, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS and Windows
- Interface with an optimal design and easy to handle
- It allows you to install third-party applications with free content
- Does not allow you to pirate paid content
- No monthly subscription required
- Totally free
How to install Kodi for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Kodi is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as an administrator.
- Download the latest version of Kodi from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Kodi application with all its features from your PC.