MaSpeed (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that provides an internet connection service anonymously and with total guarantee in terms of security. It is an application widely used by users who reside in a different country, because thanks to it you can connect to servers in different countries and thus enjoy surfing the Internet as if you were in your home country.
Thanks to MaSpeed we can feel safe when surfing the Internet, since its servers encrypt our activity on the network, making it impossible to track such information by third parties.
With MaSpeed for PC we will be able to take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Large number of servers from different countries
- Completely unlimited bandwidth
- Very high and super-fast proxy speed
- Secure WIFI and protects privacy
- Android 5.0+ required.
- Unlimited time and data
- No registration required
- No additional permissions required
- Surf the internet in a secure and anonymous way
- Creates a secure connection to another network via the Internet
- No user logs are kept
How to install MaSpeed for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since MaSpeed is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of MaSpeed from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you will be able to get the MaSpeed application with all its functionalities from your PC.