Meesho (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that consists of a buying and selling of items of all kinds, very similar to Wallapop, but of Indian origin, well known there and used by all users in India. It is an application in which we can find all kinds of items, from clothing and accessories, jewelry, electronics, beauty products, household items etc… apart from the number of products available, is very well categorized to facilitate the search and quickly find the product you want.
Although Meesho is an application in which the user can both buy items, and sell them, it is not an application in which the products in it are second hand, but it is an application of great utility for many wholesalers who are the ones who sell their products through this application, at prices much more affordable for people.
With Meesho for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app.
This application has multiple features in which stand out:
- Products of very good quality at lower prices
- 30% discount on the first order, regardless of the product category or order value
- Free shipping, with no minimum order required
- Option of cash on delivery
- Exchanges and returns, totally free of charge
- No need to register, however, by doing so you will have access to discounts and special promotions
- Payments 100% secure
- Catalog with more than 650 categories
- Customized design that facilitates the user’s search
- Guaranteed success when selling your products as a wholesaler
How to install Meesho for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Meesho is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Meesho from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Meesho application with all its features from your PC.