Mi Mover (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that serves to transfer files very quickly and without losing the original quality of them. Initially, this application is designed for the Asian brand Xiaomi’s own mobiles.
However, thanks to this .apk file that we can download at the bottom of the page, allows us to enjoy Mi Mover as if we had a terminal of that brand and make the most of its features and functionality, as far as file transfer is concerned.
With Mi Mover for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Transfer files from one terminal to another
- Recover all the files from your old mobile, without losing the original quality
- Compatible with any device
- Works without an internet connection
- Compatible with any type of document: jpg, apk, pdf, word, excel, powerpoint etc…
- Transfers: images, videos, songs, documents, contacts, call history, calendar events, notes, apps
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Totally free
- Recommended by users and highly rated
How to install Mi Mover for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Mi Mover is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Mi Mover from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Mi Mover application with all its functionalities from your PC.