MUBI (Android & iOS) is a mobile application designed for the great movie buffs, in it you can find hand-selected content by its creators. You can enjoy from the great cinematic gems, almost extinct from the usual applications, to the best classics of the big screen, of course.
Thanks to the large collection that has its library, MUBI, has more than 9 million registered users who are already taking advantage of the benefits brought by this great application designed by and for its users, those unconditional movie fans.
With MUBIfor PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Comprehensive and well categorized content
- Image resolution in HD
- Daily renewal of the billboard
- Download movies to watch them whenever you want, no internet connection required
- Exquisite editorial content, the best expert reviews, ratings and articles related to each film
- Free one month trial for all users, special registration promotions 3 months for 1€, then 9’99€ per month
- No commercials
- Simple and intuitive interface
How to install MUBI for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since MUBI is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of MUBI from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the MUBI application with all its features from your PC.