MyRadar (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that serves as a great reference to know first all the information related to the weather, either in the area where we are or a specific place of interest where we are interested in making a trip soon. We are talking about an application that is very easy to use thanks to its interface, with a precise and intuitive design.
We are already more than 10 million users who use this application to be informed at any time and at any time of the weather ahead to prevent us and avoid having any mishap, and never better said. To enjoy this application on your PC you only need to download MyRadar app and be aware of all the news and breaking news about the weather near you.
With MyRadar for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Simple and intuitive interface
- View the weather forecast for the next few days
- Highly reliable forecast over the last 48 hours
- Display the weather in an animated form
- Find out what the weather is like in other destinations before you travel
- Zoom function to fluidly track by the place you want
- More than 10 million users
- Most relevant weather information: humidity, temperature, exact time of sunrise and sunset, maximums and minimums, probability of rain, wind etc…
- Constant updating by the satellite
- Compatibility with any device
How to install MyRadar for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since MyRadar is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of MyRadar from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the MyRadar application with all its features from your PC.