Discover how to download IPTV Player NewPlay for PC, so that you can enjoy all its live TV channels totally free from your PC. Although Newplay is an APK application for Android, it is possible to install it on other devices.
NewPlay is an IPTV player for Android that allows us to watch live TV channels from our mobile totally free. At the time of download, this APK does not host any content, and is a simple player (that’s why it is available on Google Play).
However, when importing IPTV channel lists to Newplay, is when the application stops being a simple player and becomes a place to watch hundreds of live TV channels.
Finding and importing IPTV channel lists is really easy, as they are simple links (like para-pc.net) that you have to copy and paste into NewPlay so that the channels it contains are automatically imported. There are IPTV channel lists of all kinds, including mainstream channels, sports channels, cooking channels, and many others.
How to install Newplay for PC (Windows 7, 8 y 10)
Since Newplay is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Newplay from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Newplay application with all its features from your PC.