Nintendulator is a NES Emulator for Computer, so it will allow us to play NES games on our PC completely free of charge. The main feature to highlight in Nintendulator emulator is its precision when emulating the games of this console. In addition, it offers compatibility with games from the USA region for the NES. It also has several interesting features such as the ability to play online, custom controls, screen recording, re-recording system and screen capture.
Download Nintendulator Free for your Computer
To download Nintendulatorfor PC you should follow the instructions below:
- Download the file from the button above
- In case you are asked for confirmation, confirm the download of unknown origin.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- If the downloaded file is in .zip or .rar format we will have to unzip it.
- Once we have unzipped the contents, we look for an .exe file (the installer) in the folder.
- Execute the .exe file.
- Follow the installation instructions.
How to install Nintendulator?
To install Nintendulator on your computer you will have to follow the instructions below:
- Before proceeding with the installation we will make sure that we are running the process on a compatible operating system.
- Once the installation file is executed, we will follow the instructions of the installer.
- Select the option to create a shortcut, so you can run the emulator from the desktop.
- Once the installation is finished, you can go to the desktop and click on the corresponding icon to enjoy Nintendulator .
Download and Install games in Nintendulator
The vast majority of emulators come simply being just that: an emulator. To put a comparison is how when you buy a console, you simply have the device in question. However, to play both on a console and on an emulator we also need games. To do this we will have to get what is known as ROMs (is the format of the games for Emulators) that really come to be the original games of each console. In this case, the NES is a compatible format and executable by the emulator. Once we have these files we will only have to run the emulator, and in the toolbar look for an option that puts open file or open ROM.