Oreo TV (Android) is a mobile application that offers us all kinds of audiovisual content that we can imagine in a totally free way. There are already thousands of users who today enjoy all its functions for mobile devices, exclusively Android, but here we show you the option to view the content that we like the most with greater comfort when viewing it on a larger screen. With Oreo TVfor PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app.
In this application we have the most common features of any similar application in which we can highlight:
- Comprehensive, categorized and updated catalog
- No cost, no subscription required
- Display of the content in high definition
- Possibility of downloading the content on our PC to view it offline
- You can add different programs to favorites list and receive notifications of them
- Simple, intuitive and personalized interface (you can set the dark mode)
- Compatible with any browser
- Uncompatible with iPhone, Fire TV or FireStick
- No subtitle option
How to install Oreo TV for PC (Windows)
Since Oreo TV is an application that a priori is only available on Android, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks in Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Oreo TV from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Oreo TV application with all its features from your PC.