Peacock TV (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that we can also use in a more precise way and with greater functionality from our PC. It consists of a streaming service of NBCUniversal, in which we can play and send videos to our TV of any TV show, series or movie that is within the parameters offered by the same.
We are talking about a well-known application in the U.S. where you can preview thousands of episodes of series at the time they are published and other TV shows, as well as many Hollywood movies that fall within the billboard. To start enjoying its functions, you only need to download Peacock TV app on your PC.
With Peacock TV for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Whole seasons and previews of the most popular US series
- Full access to a wide variety of movies from major Hollywood studios (Universal, DreamWorks Animation and Focus Features)
- Keep up to date with breaking news
- Live streaming of the most popular U.S. sports like NFL, MLB, NBA and many more
- Capacity for 6 different personal profiles
- Numerous Spanish-speaking TV programs
- Contains subtitles in several languages
- Possibility to purchase Peacock TV Premium Plus (previous paid subscription), without commercials
How to install Peacock TV for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Peacock TV is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Peacock TV from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Peacock TV application with all its features from your PC.