Phonto is a simple photo application that allows you to add text in different ways to photos and stock images. It is also a completely free application, so by following these simple steps you will be able to use its software and download Phonto for PC.
Among the functionalities of Phonto we can find a large number of fonts to choose from as well as the modification of the text size. It also allows us to choose the font size and rotate the text in different ways so that it fits in the best position according to our needs. As we indicated, it is a very simple application, but very useful at certain times and, of course, perfectly fulfills its function without complications.
How to install Phonto for PC (Windows)
Since Phonto is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Phonto from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Phonto application with all its features from your PC.